Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! Although we should be thankful everyday of our lives for all that we have, Thanksgiving is a day we all should certainly reflect upon what we have truly been blessed with. I am thankful for a loving mother who is always supportive of all that I do, an amazing boyfriend who loves me unconditionally, the best friends and family a girl could ask for, a roof over my head, a warm comfy bed to sleep in, food on the table, and clothes on my back. The list honestly goes on and on. I am personally guilty of taking the everyday luxuries I have for granted from time to time. I guess you could call it a "Thanksgiving Resolution", but I want to work on appreciating the little things in life more than I already do. There are millions of people out there in the world who are beyond happy with significantly less than what many of us have. I hope all of you can take sometime out of your lives to always tell those you love how much you appreciate them!! They may know, but it's always nice to hear. Eat lots of turkey, laugh with family, inhale tons of pies and cake......and then take an extremely long nap!!! Don't forget to finish the left overs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment