Sunday, November 18, 2012

Attempting (key word here people) to create a blog, and keep up with it!!

Hey everyone! So here I am attempting to blog. Anyone that knows me knows one very simple, and basic thing about me. I'm extremely random! So I apologize ahead of time to my future followers for the sporadic nature of my blog posts. Don't mind me digressing here and there! When I had initially thought about creating a blog last year I thought I wanted to blog mainly about make-up. I am absolutely in love with the idea of using the human face as a palette. There are no rules in makeup; just because the look you like isn't mainstream or trending doesn't mean it's wrong. (See I'm digressing) Over the past year I've fallen in love with baking, and I think blogging about delicious cuppycakes is more my thing for now atleast! So basically I'll be blogging more about baking. Posting recipes, pictures of my creations, and posting other peoples' creative baking ideas that appeal to me. So theres my quick intro....I'm off to try and figure out how to use blogger!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment